Monday, April 13, 2009

Picture Update Part 1

HI! I just have time today for picture updates. However, it looks like I will be doing it in two posts. It won't let me upload more than five pictures at a time, and they never upload in the order I put them. Oh well....Analise loves the swing, and I love she can pump herself! Sadie's first time in the swing...she giggled and giggled

Maisie ate lunch with her hat and glasses on...look closely; she is covered in yogurt


I am assuming some made it into her tummy...



The big one year old lovin' the swing!




2 comments:

Karla said...

I love how quirky Maisie is! What a hoot!

Reba said...

Love the pics. As far as the pics go, I always start with the newest pictures when I download. I do five, then I do another five, working backwards in order. Then they come out (somehow) in the right order. :) I don't know why...