Sunday, January 3, 2016

Summer Lake Pictures

Brandon promised me  years ago when we got the boat that it would be a great family experience together. It took a few years for me to believe him, but here we are. All three girls love boating. And nothing makes Brandon beam more than when he hears the girls talking about their love of boating. :) And I enjoy it, too, I have to say. My favorite thing? No. But I love seeing all my family have fun, and now that the girls are older, it is more relaxing. 
The big news this year was Analise learned to ski! She was super excited, and we are proud of her!
Trolling wasn't the best this year, and sometimes it gets a little long...and boring...but since we love the boat owner, we let him fish. We did have a fun casting/chasing the gulls experience where we caught a lot of (little) fish. Now that was fun.
So....some memories from the lake:





 This would be a trolling moment. :)





 Caramel makes boating more fun. As soon as the boat is turned off, she is leaping into the water.
 So fun to see all six cousins enjoying the water together.






 Proof I am on the boat. And I occasionally offer my driving services for trolling.


 Can you guess what is going on during this picture?





No comments: