Friday, January 22, 2016

September Highlights

Part of Maisie's birthday gift was taking her to her first real concert - the Newsboys.
She wasn't sure what to expect, and after a couple of songs she really enjoyed it.
Rest of us loved it, too.  They had great songs and a strong gospel message. 






 Analise learned to drive the mower at the lake.
 I found Sadie reading to Caramel one night before bed. The book seemed fitting.

 We went to watch Braylen run a cross country meet. The girls hung out with Uncle Derek.
 I ran a 5k in a Glow Run fundraiser to help support a fellow teacher in  her adoption. This time I didn't ask any daughter or nephew to run with me because I wanted to run with the other teachers and staff. It was so much fun! And- I finally ran under 30 minutes! Brandon and the girls surprised me at the finish line.


 I think Sadie was watching tv like this. You never know how she sits and think it's comfortable.
 Some beginning of the year school things from Analise. Again, they're going the wrong direction...



We love when we see a rainbow.

 Brandon took some good pictures of Sadie at the barn riding Jesse.





 Watching the band parade to see Braylen

No comments: