Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Walk in the Park

A couple of Saturdays ago, we decided it was nice enough (despite the March wind) to go for a walk and do some bird watching. Brandon's sis was in town, so she joined us. I hadn't walked this path in years, and it was our first "hike" with a dog. It was one of those times, where I was just happy...out walking in God's nature with my family. I don't want to forget it.

We made it to the bridge and spent time enjoying the scenery.

All day Maisie wanted me to take her picture.

Amazing...all the girls AND Caramel are looking at the camera.

Brandon loved getting Caramel off the beaten path to let her walk and smell things, just like a good hunting dog should. :) And while they did that, I took more pictures.



Nothing fancy; I just thought it was sweet.

Caramel did a nice job walking, and we loved watching her use her nose.


We really do feed her!

1 comment:

Reba said...

All great pics! I love the one of the kids, Brandon, and the pup. I cannot believe how much the pup has grown!