Friday, March 2, 2012

Fun Memories

Analise has enjoyed watching football for quite some time. However, around Super Bowl weekend, she was really interested. She checked out football books and devoured them. One day she checked this one out for me. Sweet, isn't it?

I am not sure how and when it started, but for quite some time when I tell Sadie it's time for her nap, she likes to hide. After I find her, then I hide. She gets such a kick out of it. And on most days Maisie hides with her. I will usually find them hiding under covers. One afternoon I found Analise trying to hide in a pillow case, and it made me laugh.

Hmm...I wonder wear Sadie is...

Since we have had Caramel, it's gotten even more fun. The girls still hide under the covers, and I will carry Caramel looking for the girls. Once Caramel knows where they are, I can't get her down fast enough. She tears for the bed, jumps up and licks the girls with lots of excitement. Love it!

No comments: