Saturday, February 11, 2012

Teasing of Spring

This has been a very mild winter, and I have loved it! We've had a lot of days with the temps in the 40s, and some days it got even warmer. Not many days ago when I stepped outside, I saw three robins. Even they thought it was spring!

One Monday it got up to 65 degrees! When a friend texted me to let me know she was taking the kids to the park, I knew this was an opportunity we couldn't pass up in the middle of January. And we weren't the only ones with the park idea; the park was busy! It was so fun to get fresh air and let the girls run around with their friends - without wearing jackets!  Of course, I also enjoyed talk time with many friends. It made for a crazy 30 minutes at home before music class, but it was worth it!

Sadie and her friend K


Maisie and her friend, H.

No comments: