Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Fun

One of my favorite fall activities is taking the girls to a pumpkin patch. I think I get just as excited to go as they do. We decided to leave in the morning to try and beat the rush. We had a little drive to get there, and it actually felt nice to get out of town. The weather was perfect! It was pretty busy, but since it's spread out, we never felt crowded. I'll let the pictures do most of the talking for this post.



The girls and I had lots of fun on this big slide!



Even Sadie tried the zip line; she did great!


This sign at the corn maze made me laugh.

This baby goat was so cute.


Each girl picked out their own pumpkin.


I count it a success when you ask them what their favorite part was, and they answer "all of it!"









No comments: