Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Mother's Day

I could tell my girls and hubby tried hard to make it a special Mother's Day this year. Brandon let me go away on Saturday to Omaha with Gretchen and Lindsey; I think this is our 5th year to get away. We didn't spend the night this time, but we were on the road by 7:30. We shopped and ate great meals. It is always a refreshing time!
Here are other highlights:
 My three lovely daughters. If only one would look like me...
 I'm so thankful for teachers who help create the best gifts.
Sadie filled out a winner in my book. When I asked her why she said I was good at tennis, she told me it was because I hit her in the head. (Though that part is true, I'm not sure it qualifies me as a good tennis player.)
 And then Maisie wrote this darling, yet humorous, letter to me. If she only knew how I wish I was blond. Instead my hair is as dark as dirt.

 Tada - this is me!
AJ made me this sweet card which included the things I love. She knows me well!
I went to bed with a grateful and thankful heart.


No comments: