Monday, June 22, 2015

Volleyball Season

We decided to try a different volleyball club this year. As much as I loved the parents from last year, I truly didn't feel like Analise learned much. We decided to go with the Kearney Catholic Volleyball Club, and I am glad we did. Analise made it through the tryouts, and then we waited a couple of weeks to find out what team she was on. She wasn't on the top team by any means, but I was reminded that God had her where he wanted her. First - I loved, loved her coach - young, cheerful, encouraging, patient and taught them so much; second - the parents were just as sweet on this team; third - they ended up in either first place or second place in most tournaments. She learned what it was like to win. She was so excited to play as setter this year, and that position is close to my heart.  Brandon and I really worked with Analise this year trying to teach her how to be a leader on and off the court. She had some growth, but I'm hoping to see more of it in the future. The more I see her play, the more I realize she's like me. Here are pictures from her season, in no particular order.





No comments: