Monday, July 15, 2013

Thursday in Indiana

 Mom took Thursday off from school, so we spent the day together. The girls started off their day by playing with Peg's and my old Barbies. They had fun, and I loved seeing the old outfits and dolls.
After lunch we went to the downtown library. I think I turned green from envy from all they had to offer. All three girls checked out several books; it was fun for Analise to have a good selection with a variety of books. The above picture if in the kid's section - a cool reading area.
We stopped at one of our favorite parks on the way home. We all needed some fresh air and exercise.


 After dinner the girls took a bubble bath. And I mean it was a BUBBLE bath. There wasn't much water - just suds everywhere. I don't remember the last time my mom and I laughed as hard as we did.
 It looks like she has big muscles.




 And before they went to bed we spotted a beautiful rainbow.

No comments: