Friday, July 18, 2008

4 Months


Time is moving along quickly, and Sadie is already four months old. I can hardly believe it! She seems to be doing well. At the doctor yesterday she weighed 9-3; that's up 15 ounces in 17 days! Her lungs continue to show signs of growth. We are now to 1/32 of a liter of O2. We go see the pulmunologist this week, so I am excited to see what he has to say. I know people are praying, because those lungs seem to be growing.
Sadie is smiling more and more and gives us a nice "coo" every now and then. We love it! She is sleeping longer at night; I let her sleep 5-6 hours before I wake her up to feed her. I could probably let her go longer, but since I have seen signs of lung growth, I want to continue what we've been doing. If I went to bed at 7:30 like she did, I'd get a great night's sleep. :)
We are dedicating Sadie in church this week. It will be an extra special dedication for us because there was a time we didn't think we'd have the chance to do this.
Hope you're staying cool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pam-
I enjoy and look forward to reading your blog every week and how the LORD continues to bless your family. All your girls are beautiful!! I will continue to pray for the family and for Sadie's little lungs to grow STRONG!! God is GREAT!
Amy Henry

Reba said...

Sadie is a beautiful baby...she is truly a miracle. I so wish I could be there at baby dedication. I will be there in spirit though. I am just amazed at God's goodness in bringing Sadie to this world and showing His works through her and through you!
Reba