Friday, March 21, 2014

Sweet Sadie is Six

Every year I wonder how my baby can be another year older. This year is no exception; Sadie turned six. We celebrated with the family on Saturday the 15th. Grandpa was in Michigan, but we were thankful to have rest of the family there to celebrate.
Sadie is my one daughter that likes raw veggies, so I made this little veggie man. (And that homemade dip is so yummy!)
 Sadie wanted chicken fajitas for dinner.
 Our annual picture together - just the two of us.

 A new ball for the hoop Brandon is going to install.

 Sadie was thrilled to receive Anna and Elsa dolls.
 Sarah and boys got her a new water bottle and a fun outdoor toy.
 She wanted an Olaf cake; this was the best I could do.
 By the end of the night, she was happy, and I was tired. :) Yet grateful.

1 comment:

mikeanddebbie said...

Enjoyed getting caught up!