Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Annual Fall Photos

If you know me or have read this blog for a while, you know that I have a tradition each fall. And I am so thankful for a husband who supports this picture taking tradition AND takes all the photos. I must admit - it's getting easier each year. Yeah!  Here is a sampling of the almost 200 pictures we took.









They were all looking at a squirrel way up high in the tree.



See Sadie's scowl?



And now Sadie's silly face...

It's been four years already since I thought I lost this one....


One of my faves...

She posed like this all by herself!





We had to included God's amazing beauty, too!

2 comments:

Reba said...

I love all of them! I cannot believe how much the kids have grown just since I saw them this summer. What a talented photographer you have. :) And the tree picture is beautiful too. You know I love those!

seth + justine said...

sadie is looking so grown up! gorgeous colors.. gorgeous pictures.. gorgeous ladies! :)