Monday, January 11, 2010

New Addition

Hee...hee...it's not a child nor a pet. It's a pantry! Thanks to my handy, dandy, selfless hubby, I have a kitchen pantry! I think every woman dreams of a big kitchen. (Just like every man dreams of a big garage). For the past six years that we have lived here, my cupboards have been maxed out. We have talked about where we could put in a pantry, but we never had any great ideas...until a couple of months ago. Since Brandon now has a shed, I was able to ask for a little garage space. I asked for a pantry to go right off the kitchen, since the space in the garage behind the wall wasn't getting used for much. He thought it was a great idea!
Brandon designed it, and spent his precious days off from work to build it for me. He did AWESOME, and I love it!

All four shelves pull out. :)
Since my food items can fit in there, I have much more cupboard space. I moved things around, threw out things, and now my things in the cupboard have breathing room. Ahhh...I am one content woman. :)