Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tuesday Evening

I guess not having much to report is a good thing. One encouraging thing I found out last evening is that my fluid level last week was 0, and yesterday it was 1.2. We count that as a blessing!
Not much else has changed. Something we are praying about is that at week 24, I will get two steroid injections to give babe a "boost." There is a slight chance that could start labor. We are trusting our faithful God that it won't happen!
We continue to take this one day at a time. Thank you again for all your prayers.
I read something today that made me think of you. It was an article on intercession prayer. She described this kind of gap-standing prayer as "reaching out a warm hand to a hurting friend while never relaxing your other hand's firm grip on God. You make a life giving connection." (Michelle Cushatt from TCW) May you blessed by all your prayers!

3 comments:

Reba said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.