Monday, January 28, 2008

Baby Update 1/28

Good morning friends! I am still camping out here in my bed. Last night contractions woke me up. They were more intense and frequent than I have had. The monitors confirmed what I was feeling. Thankfully the muscle relaxing medicine kicked in and worked. I might be living on that med the next 7 weeks. Thankfully it doesn't give me any side effects.
My ultrasound this morning looked good. I still don't have much fluid, but baby is looking good. We saw her bladder, so we know she is making more. The tech also told me that even though I am having contractions, it doesn't look like other areas are ready for labor. That's a small detail/praise without too much info. :)
There are times during the day that baby decides to hang out down low, and that causes discomfort. She moves around and will give me some good kicks. We love her litle fiesty attitude. Hopefully she won't have that at age 2.
Please continue to pray that she stays put a few more weeks. We are still praying against infection, and I wouldn't mind if the contractions stopped. We thank you for your support and prayers. They are what keeps us afloat!

2 comments:

Kristi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.