Friday, November 27, 2020

He is Risen

He is Risen, indeed! Last Sunday morning brought sonshine and lots of joy. We were busy enough getting ready for church that the girls didn't even think about looking for their baskets. And knowing our time was limited, I didn't remind them. :) Church was wonderful! Analise was with us, and the other two went to their classes. Thank you, Lord, for dying for my sins and conquering death! After church we hustled home so I could quickly put together the cheesy potatoes for Easter dinner. While I did this, the girls looked for their baskets and seemed thrilled with their presents!

We spent lunch and early afternoon with the family, and again we had a great day. The kids found their baskets from Grandma/pa outside. Again they were thrilled. Lunch was delicious and very filling. After lunch we celebrated D's birthday.

We came home, changed clothes and finally colored Easter eggs. I had wanted to do them yesterday but ran out of time. The girls loved it! Even Sadie sat still and patiently in her booster while she would wait for me. Analise was pretty self sufficient. Maisie needed just a little help.






















No comments: