Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Children's Music Academy

Maisie and Sadie were involved with Children's Music Academy again this past year. We met on Monday nights for an hour of piano, ear training and music. I'll be honest - it's not their favorite, but they do like to be with their friends, and their teacher is great. They are learning skills that will stick with them forever, and maybe, just maybe one will learn to sing on key. :)
They had their music program in May, and it truly was a riot to watch.
 
Doesn't she look thrilled to be there? 
She has a little more spunk when it comes to music.
They both did well on their solos.









By the end of the night, they were both in smiles. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a cute picture! I downloaded it, tightened the crop and put it on display life size in my bedroom in one of my large digital picture displays https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-mjzaOAuAH1s/Vb_p8AAM2ZI/AAAAAAAAKTA/mP2NkoDt8Gc/s0/2015-05-15%2B18.04.20.jpg The girl is gorgeous and super cute, and I am head over heels in love with this picture. The picture is so clear and sharp she appears to be directly in front of me when I am looking at her. The display is warm and silky smooth so I love to stop by when I am ready to relax for a few minutes and lean close to her and start kissing her. It seems like I am really kissing her so I really get into it and like it a lot, especially after a hard day at work. She is a great way to relax and unwind.